Air Canada is the largest Canada based airline founded in 1937. The airline is covering more than 200 destinations on six different continents. You can also get offers and discount coupons, just visit their website. It is one of the safest airlines and has happy customers in millions.
Why fly with Air Canada Airlines?
- Air Canada Airlines will give you seamless travel. It is one of the safe flights.
- Flights representatives are also available for solving your problems.
- You will never experience a delay in clearance at the customs line.
- The staff is well educated and behaved. They provide high hospitality service to customers.
- They provide a delicious meal of high quality and offer you to order your selected dishes in flight. They also offer beverages and snacks to travelers.
- The airline also supports customers with a 24 hours helpline.
Classes of air travel on Air Canada Airlines
Air Canada is operating millions of flights over the year. It has three types of classes, names and details are mentioned below:
Air Canada Airline Signature Class
It is a luxurious way to travel around the globe. If you are choosing signature class then you will get the following services:
- You will experience seamless check-ins.
- You don’t have to with insecurity, baggage clearance.
- It is one of the luxurious ways to reach your desired destination.
- It offers a more comfortable flight experience with delicious dishes, meals, meticulous beverages, and expensive snacks.
- You will get full-flats beds with a sanitized pillow for comfortable sleep. You can have meals on-demand, which are made by top-chefs.
- You will have permission to use a special Lounge.
- An amenity kit is also given by staff.
- The company will also offer you a BMW chauffeur service.
- You will also enjoy world-class entertainment services.
Air Canada Airline Premium Economy Class
In premium economy class you will get a larger seat, luxurious services, and extra legroom. You will get the following facilities:
- You will get a USB port for charging your devices.
- You will get a washed blanket and a pillow during long journeys.
- You can carry 2 checked bags.
- You can enjoy the latest movies, music albums.
Air Canada Airline Economy Class
In this class, you will enjoy common services like complimentary beverages, meals. You can carry only 1 checked bag. In Economy class, common onboard services are also available. You will also get on-demand entertainment sources like TV shows, documentaries, music albums, and the latest web series.
How to make an Air Canada Airlines Reservation?
There are two moderns and extraordinary online ways of booking a reservation on Air Canada Airlines. The two ways are the official website and mobile application.
Visit the official website of Air Canada Airlines
You can visit the official website i.e. www.aircanada.com of Air Canada. You can also get some offers on the respected website. Many discount coupons are also available.
The website of <b>Air Canada Airlines </b>is a cheap and convenient way for flight booking. Just enter your details and make a reservation of your choice. All the process of making a reservation is mentioned below:
· Visit www.aircanada.com on your web browser.
· Create a fresh account by adding all details.
· For existing users just enter your login credentials.
· Now fill in all details regarding the reservation.
· Now select your preferred flight as well as seats.
· Now just focus on payments.
Contact the customer care representative for any reservation related problem.
Through Air Canada Airline Mobile Application
The company is also having both ios and android applications. The process is nearly similar. The benefit is you have to log in only one time. You can do all tasks related to flights like booking, checking flight status, check-in, getting a boarding pass. Please, follow the following process mentioned below:
- Download Airline’s official application from the app store of your choice.
- After installation, sign in or sign up by filling in all details.
- Search your desired flights and you can also choose seats.
- You can also pay for the reservation and other charges.
Air Canada Airlines Reservation in-flight services
Once you book your flight. Your care is the responsibility of Air Canada. Travelers are respected a lot and welcomed warmly by the staff. In-flight, you will get comfortable sitting and crew members will help you to find your selected seat. You will get hygienic and well-prepared food cooked by top chefs. In-flight entertainment facilities will never let you bore. Important details are listed below:
- In-flight meals:
This Airline provides your delicious meals at a different time frame. Excluded regular meals, light snacks are also offered. Airlines also serve beverages like coffee, tea, beer, soft drinks, wines, and juice, etc. If you carry your food, then it must be packed or wrapped and carried in a container. You are not permissive to consume self-carried beverages (especially alcoholic drinks).
- In-flight entertainment
In-flight entertainment is best-in-class among all airlines. You can get all genres from Hollywood to Bollywood such as comedy, romance, and thriller, etc. A USB charging port for a customer’s device is also made available. You can also charge your device with a USB port. You can see insightful documentaries, TV programs, music albums. A vast library of entertainment is available on the flight. In the air, you can play video-games.
Baggage Allowance Policy
The baggage allowance policy for all airlines is different. You must read all details before baggage clearance. It also depends upon the class of the seat you reserved. You can carry a standard article and one personal article on Air Canada flight. Somehow it also depends upon the route is long or short. You must read the following details before reservation of seats.
Check-in Baggage Allowance
The baggage policy is simple and categorized based on the weight and size limit of bags. So you should read all details mentioned below:
You can carry one personal article and one standard article. Its dimensions and
Weights limits are here:
- Standard Article- 1 bag is allowed to have a weight limited to 32kgs (70lbs). It should not increase dimensions 55 cm/21.5 inches, 40 cm/15.5 inches, 23 cm/9 inches in height, length, and breadth respectively. If the limit exceeds then you have to pay according to your baggage.
- Personal Article– 1 personal bag is allowed with a standard bag. Its maximum height, length, and breadth are 13 in/33 cm, 17 in/ 43 cm, and 6 in/16 cm respectively. If dimensions increase then you have to pay baggage charges.
- You can carry extra baggage. Examples of personal or extra baggage include:
- Airport shopping (duty-free purchases)
- Small dog or cat carried in its carrier
- Laptop, small backpack, handy-bags
- Camera Bag or a consular bag
- Musical instrument (size restrictions are valid)
- Sports equipment like squash, tennis, and tennis, etc.
Extra Baggage Allowance for Air Canada Airlines Star Alliance Gold members
Members of the ‘Star Alliance Gold’ event are entitled to carry one more baggage item. You can contact company representatives for more details.
Large/Heavy Baggage policy
If the luggage exceeds the following mentioned limits:
- In weight “70 lbs (32 kgs)”
- In length “80 inches (203 cm)”
- In linear dimension “115 inches (292 cm)”,
Then contact a company representative at the desk for further instructions.
Extra baggage allowance policy
If your baggage weight increases than limits, or dimensions exceed the limits, then you have to pay for it. You should reach the airport 1-2 hours before departure time. The prices for extra luggage may vary, please contact the company executive at the counter. Online payment of charges/free should be paid through online methods.
Check-in for Air Canada Airline flights
Air Canada has developed new modern ways of check-in. You don’t need to stay in a long queue. Just have a read and make your way easy:
Web check-in can be done by using digital devices like mobile, tablet, laptop, and computer, etc. It is the easiest method. You can save you precious time while boarding. The steps are mentioned below:
- Visit www.aircanada.com.
- Log in or sign up if you are a new user.
- Now, click on the ‘web check-in’ option.
- Enter the required details.
- Now the preferred seat should be selected.
- After these steps, pay for your selected route.
- Finally, click on “check-in”.
The check-in process starts 2 days before the flying time. You should start these steps before 2 hours ago.
Check-in through Air Canada Airlines App
The process through an application is the same as that of the website. If you already have installed the application then reach the 4th step mentioned below, then it is the easiest method among all the mentioned ways. You can follow all the steps given below
- Open your app store, search, and install the Air Canada Airline application.
- Open the official app after installation.
- Now login and the process starts here.
- Went to the “check-in option” section.
- Now enter your flight details.
- Select a preferred seat and complete a secure payment process.
- After paying, tap “check-in”.
An automatic check-in system is designed and developed for customer convenience. You should register your mobile number while doing a reservation. You can download your boarding pass from the official website or mobile application, then print it. If no printer is available to you, don’t worry!. You can download it by the self-service kiosk at the airport.
How to get an Automatic check-in service?
You can avail the benefits of this service by just linking your mobile number with your account. Just open a mobile application or visit the official website. For your help, the steps are mentioned below:
How does it work?
- Firstly register your mobile number with your account. Once you do a reservation, you can select a seat. After doing these steps, you will be notified by an SMS alert.
- This process is also linked to your generated boarding pass. You can get your boarding pass by getting a link as a text message on mobile. Just open it. You have to download it and have a digital copy.
- You can print your boarding pass. In case you don’t have a printing device. Don’t worry! You can print it free at the airport by visiting the self-service kiosk.
For any other details and queries, visit their website or call customer executives.
Check-in directly at the airport
At the airport, travelers will get self-service kiosks. One can reach there and easily check-in and take your boarding pass. If customers are facing problems then visit counters operated by Air Canada Airline.
Air Canada Airlines Customer Service
Air Canada provides you efficient customer care and has a talented and dedicated team. They provide a supportive and helpful solution to every problem. Contact on the following mentioned numbers:
- 1-888-247-2262, for flight information and reservation grievances.
- 1-888-689-2247, for damaged and delayed bags.
Airlines offer lots of numbers for all different countries, some are mentioned below:
- USA, Canada, and the Caribbean:- (1-800-361-5373).
- United Kingdom:- (08007563865).
- For other areas:- (1-514-395-0300).
You can also send problems, feedback, and grievances on the airline’s mail id.
Besides these methods, you can check more information at their website i.e. www.aircanada.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I travel with a newborn baby on the flight?
Yes. You can fly with an infant/newborn baby. You will have to submit your (mother) and child medical reports to the Airline executive. Air Canada provides you all child restraint devices. You have to do a pre-check-in at least 2 hours before. Onboard cabin crew provides all suitable conditions for the infant. They make the mother’s and child’s journey comfortable.
How soon do I get my refund from the airline?
You will get your claim easily. The refund process will take up to 8 weeks. The company will assign an agent for reviewing your refund claim. The refund polity of this airline is well designed and transparent.
Does Air Canada Airlines have internet connectivity on the flight?
Yes, Air Canada Airlines provides a facility to enjoy fast internet in clouds. You can buy Wi-Fi plans before flying and also in flight. You can purchase Wi-Fi packs according to your needs.
What is the Air Canada Airlines hotline/customer care number?
For any query, you must call the following numbers:
- Flight reservation and information: 1-888-247-2262.
- Damaged and delayed baggage: 1-888-689-2247.
For airplane of flight-related inquiries, contact on the following numbers:
- For USA, Canada, and the Caribbean: 1-800-361-5373
- For the United Kingdom: 08007563865
- For other areas: 1-514-395-0300
Does Air Canada Airlines accept multiple bookings for first class?
No, Air Canada does not accept multiple bookings for first class. To confirm just contact the customer care executive of the respected airline.
How do I change my travel dates?
You can do changes in travel dates easily. You can do it by considering the following ways:
- Contact your agent, if you did a booking with the help of an agent.
- To manage online, just login into the official mobile application or website. Click on the “manage to book section” and happily change your date.
Note:- If you are not able to change travel dates from the above-mentioned methods, then contact customer care of the Air Canada team.
Do I get food on the flight?
Yes, delicious food is offered. On international routes, a full 3-time meal is served to customers. From time to time beverages are offered to travelers. You can have delicious food of your choice. Just pre-order dishes from the provided menu. The dishes are beautifully prepared by an experienced and top chef.
What is the benefit/advantage of having an Air Canada Airlines account?
It is a very simple process of making an account on the Air Canada official website. They do not disclose your personal information with other third-party sites. Just enter your information, necessary for making a new account. It does not allow you to copy details again. You can use one account on a multi-platform like a website and official application. For all reservations, one account is a necessary and secure option.