Singapore Airlines is one of the International airlines. The main hub of Singapore Airlines is situated at Changi Airport. The airline mostly goes toward East Asia, South Asia, and Southeast Asia. Singapore Airlines operates 2 non-stop flights from Singapore to Los Angeles and New York in Airbus A340 to A500. It is a member of the Star Alliance. Singapore Airlines contains 63 international and domestic destinations. Airbus A380 is termed the world’s largest aircraft for passengers.
Singapore Airlines offers you the best deal to travel to your destination throughout the world. So..!! You can enjoy your trip without any burden of rates because here Singapore Airlines provides great booking deals to travel the world.
The passengers will have different baggage policies as per the ticket classes.
- First class- 50 kg of baggage is allowed.
- Business class- 40 kg of baggage is allowed.
- Premium economy class- 35 kg of baggage is allowed.
- Economy class- 30 kg of baggage is allowed.
Between Singapore and Wellington, Singapore Airlines operated flights via Canberra. And this route is termed “CAPITAL EXPRESS”.
So guys don’t waste your time and book the tickets with amazing offers and discounts available. I think you will visit again with Singapore Airlines after your first journey. There will be so much fun and entertainment on the flight.
You will also get some amazing festive offers with great discounts from the one and only Singapore Airlines.
Singapore Airlines Reservations through website
In Singapore Airlines online reservations are available for you guys to book your tickets sitting at your place. You will be able to book your tickets at www.singaporeair.com website. It is the official website of Singapore Airlines for bookings and reservations of tickets and seats respectively.
For booking tickets using this website, you will have to follow the following steps:-
- Open google chrome.
- Visit www.singaporeair.com website.
- Now click on the option of ” Book Flights”.
- Now you will have to mention the airport of flying to and flying from.
- Now you will see 3 options: return, one-way, and multi-city.
- In the return ticket, you will have to mention the dates of departure and return.
- Now the next step is to select the class for registration i.e. economy class and business class.
- Then click the search button placed at the bottom.
- Select your flight according to the different rates of economy class and business class.
- Click on the booking summary at the top and read the details thoroughly.
- Then scroll down and read the fair conditions.
- Click on the “Next” button at the bottom.
- Now fill in your details as asked.
- Click on the “Seat Selection” button.
- Select your seats.
- Click again on the”Next” button.
- Further enter your details of credit/debit card and then click on the “Make Payments” button.
- You are done now and you can enjoy your trip. Hurrah…!!
Singapore Airlines Reservations using a mobile app
Now you guys can book your tickets using a mobile app also because Singapore Airlines provides its official app for booking purposes.
- Firstly install the official app “Singapore Airlines” on your mobile.
- Click on “Search Flights”.
- You will get 3 options: return, one-way, and multi-city.
- Enter your departure city and arrival city in the return ticket.
- Now enter departure and arrival dates.
- Select the class.
- Click on the ” Search” option.
- Select the seats according to the rates you can afford.
- Confirm your seats and click on the “Next” button.
- Fill in your details.
- Click on the “Seat Selection” button.
- Select your seats.
- Go to the payment option.
- Hence your tickets are booked.
Singapore Airlines Reservation by dialing the airways number
- You can also book your tickets by directly contacting the Singapore Service Center.
- The hotline number of Singapore Airlines is +65 6407 5332.
- You can also contact this number for any inquiry related to Singapore Airlines.
- The customer care number in Delhi is +91 124 4310999.
- The contact number of Singapore Airlines in Mumbai is +91 22 61747555.
- The contact number of Singapore Airlines in Bangalore is +91 80 46445100.
Singapore Airlines Reservations through KIOSK
The KIOSK system is there at every airport for check-in purposes. The passengers can directly check in by using their credit card/debit card. Check-in through the KIOSK system is free without any charge. After check-in you will receive a boarding pass. With the KIOSK system registration is very easy and simple without any complications. Reservations through this system are very quick. You will not have to face any traffic and you will also not have to stand in a queue for a long time.
How to check in online?
Online check-in is also available on Singapore Airlines. You will just have to follow the steps given below to check-in:-
- Open the web page of Singapore Airlines through the website www.singaporeair.com.
- Go to the check-in page.
- Now you will have to enter your booking code and other booking details which are asked as per the conditions.
- Fill in your check-in details.
- Click on the”Save” button.
- Make a printout of your boarding pass.
Singapore Airlines Privilege Programs
Singapore Airlines also provides some privilege programs. Singapore Airlines gives us a flyer which is termed “KrisFlyer”. It is offered only to our loyal passengers. It is divided into different stages:-
- KrisFlyer Elite Silver
- KrisFlyer Elite Gold
- Priority Passenger Service Club
It is offered to passengers booking for the first time on Singapore Airlines.
Singapore Airlines In-flight amenities
- Singapore Airlines provides the perfect travel plan.
- Singapore Airlines also offers luxurious suites for ideal purposes like celebrations, etc.
- Singapore Airlines also provides beverages like wine, etc, and some delicious food items to the passengers.
- You will also be able to select your meal and drink from the given main course and beverages.
- Singapore Airlines provides AVOD facilities to all passengers for spending time on the flight.
- Singapore Airlines also possesses more than 1,000 materials of the latest movies, TV shows, music, and games for the entertainment of the passengers onboard the flight.
- You can also talk to your friends and family members because Singapore Airlines provides a better Internet connection while traveling through the sky between the clouds.
- Suits, first-class passengers, and business-class passengers get a free wifi connection and are chargeable for the other classes.
- Singapore Airlines provides the best and great catering facilities.
- The dishes served to the passengers traveling on Singapore Airlines are prepared by the best chefs.
- The dishes prepared are very delicious and yum, you guys will enjoy the meal.
The different baggage policies of Singapore Airlines are mentioned below;
✈ First class- 50 kg of baggage is allowed.
✈ Business class- 40 kg of baggage is allowed.
✈ Premium economy class- 35 kg of baggage is allowed.
✈ Economy class- 30 kg of baggage is allowed.
KrisFlyer is the privilege program provided by Singapore Airlines. They are divided into four categories:-
✈ KrisFlyer Elite Silver
✈ KrisFlyer Elite Gold
✈ Priority Passenger Service
The KrisFlyer program is only for our loyal passengers.
✈ Yes, the KIOSK system is valid for the check-in and you will also get the boarding pass.
✈ Yes, Singapore Airlines provides free wifi facilities for suites, first-class, and business-class passengers but is chargeable for the other class passengers.
✈ The official website for online booking is www.singaporeair.com.
✈ Yes, if the booked tickets are refundable then you can get your full amount back as per the booking conditions. You will have to cancel your Singapore airlines flight ticket within the deadline to get your full refund back.
✈ The main hotline number of Singapore Airlines is +65 6407 5332.
✈ The customer care number in Delhi is +91 124 4310999.
✈ The contact number of Singapore Airlines in Mumbai is +91 22 61747555.
✈ The contact number of Singapore Airlines in Bangalore is +91 80 46445100.
✈ You can contact this helpline number for an inquiry related to Singapore Airlines.
✈ Saturday is the cheapest day to fly with Singapore Airlines in a week.
✈ The cheapest route to fly with Singapore Airlines is from Amritsar to Coimbatore.
✈ Currently, 17 airports come under Singapore Airlines.
✈ Yes of course!! You can contact your friends and family members while flying in the sky with Singapore Airlines because Singapore Airlines provides a better internet connection.
Singapore Airlines Suites.
✈ First Class.
✈ Business Class.
✈ Premium Economy.
✈ Economy Class.
✈ The route between Singapore and Wellington, Singapore Airlines operated flights via Canberra is termed CAPITAL EXPRESS.