Many times it happens that due to some work you need to cancel or reschedule your flight ticket. In such cases, most passengers preferred to cancel the booking. But you can also go for the reschedule option.
Things to remember while rescheduling the flight ticket for Singapore Airlines
You should reschedule the flight ticket until and unless you have a valid reason. You need to show proof too. There are two ways to reschedule the ticket which are online as well as offline. Airlines take some fees for changing the flight. So you need to pay some extra amount for the flight ticket.
How to change the flight ticket through a mobile app
- Install the SingaporeAir mobile app
- Go for the option Manage booking
- Enter the last name and confirmation code
- Change according to your convenience and then save
- Book your flight and pay the extra amount asked by the airlines
Change the flight ticket through a phone call
- Dial the customer service number and get help in changing your flight ticket by giving some necessary information to the customer service agent.
- In case of changes in the destination of the flight also call for the same number
- You can also get help from Assistance Request form
Singapore Airlines change the flight
You can rebook Singapore airlines flight tickets by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Singapore Airlines website
- Open home page
- Click on the Manage Booking option
- Now enter the details of your flight which you want to change
- Tap on the search option
- You will get the flight itinerary and the detail of the ticket on the new webpage
- Now go for the change flight option and book the flight suitable to you
- At last, confirm the ticket by paying the charges asked by the airlines
What are the policies of Singapore Airlines regarding change of flight
- Airlines allow free change on the flight ticket booked at least a week before the departure and 25 hours before the booking
- Airlines ask for the change fee after 25 hours of the booking
- You are not allowed to make any changes to your flight ticket 24 hours before the departures
Singapore airlines charges for change of flight
If a customer needs to change the flight ticket due to any reason within 24 hours of booking then airlines take charges depending on the travel class, destination, and route. So the charges vary according to the criteria of the airlines.
Date change policy of Singapore Airlines
Before changing the date or Singapore airlines booking, you must be aware of the booking policies and terms and conditions of Singapore airlines. You must have to follow the rules and pay the amount charged by the airline in case of changing the ticket.
- Airlines have made it easy to change your flight ticket by going on the option Manage Booking on the website.
- Within 24 hours of booking, you can change the date of the flight without giving any fee.
- If you had booked your ticket through any travel agent or travel agency then you must contact them in such a situation as airlines can’t reach out of it.
- In cases, where you are only changing the flight date your option of seat and extra baggage option will be transferred to your new ticket or maybe canceled also.
How to change the flight ticket date of Singapore Airlines
Singapore airlines are well known for providing the best service to their passengers. They give various services which make your travel easy. Here are some steps to follow
- Visit the website of Singapore Airlines which is www.singaporeair.com
- Log in with your registered user or frequent flyer number
- If you are new then log in as a guest if you do not have your information registered
- Go to ‘My Reservation’ or ‘Change flights’
- Add details like your last name, ‘flight number’ or ‘confirmation number’
- Change the date and look for the flights available on that date
- Book your flight by paying the charge fees.
- Many times airlines don’t ask for any changes
Singapore airline’s refund policy
Singapore airlines provide refunds on refundable tickets. You don’t need to pay any fees for the changes or cancellation of the flight ticket before 24 hours of booking. Also, you can cancel your Singapore airline ticket if you have booked the round trip and you have already traveled to the destination.
Frequently asked question
✈ Change within 24 hours of booking
✈ Call customer service
✈ Do change the flight to the same day
✈ If you are prone to change the ticket then go for the flexible ticket
✈ Airlines offer many times no changes fee to their frequent flyer members
Your ticket must be reissued in case you need to change the destination, time, or date. In such cases, airlines charge some extra fees for the change of flight ticket. A different statement will appear on your credit card about this.
First, you must see whether your ticket is refundable or not. If your ticket is refundable then cancel your ticket and get your refund. In contrast, select the option to change your flight ticket.
The charges depend on the date and destination, and travel class you are selecting. Generally, the fees range between 75 USD to 300 USD.
Add-ons such as those you have paid for like extra baggage, deals, or seats are refundable. You can repurchase it while making changes to the flight ticket.